||I am not easily scared, but there are some things that frighten me. This is just a list. I'm sure that, in the future, I could turn this into a full-fledged comedy routine and get really famous for doing one thing.
- Braille instructiions on drive-through teller machines.
- Flammability ratings on fire extinguishers... isn't that supposed to be zero?
- The fact that society has a need for the word, "necrophilia."
- The double standard that naked babies in commercials are cute, but naked babies on the internet is pedophilia, while naked women on television is illegal, but naked women in magazines isn't.
- Society settling for mediocrity, like all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants.